The Grand Masters of the Knights Templar used a double-sided seal which showed a representation of The Dome of the Rock on one side, and the Order’s symbol of two knights on one horse on the other side. The seal was in use during the later 12th and the 13th century. This design was first used by Bertrand de Blanquefort, the order’s sixth Grand Master, in 1158, forty years after its foundation, and it remained in use until the dissolution of the order in 1312.
This representation features the two knights on one horse design. It may allude to the humble beginnings of the order which grew to become one of the most powerful and influential institutions in Europe.
Her go-to tee fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a slim feminine fit. Additionally, it is really comfortable – an item to fall in love with.
.: 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
.: Slim fit with longer body length
.: Sewn in label
.: Runs smaller than usual
|Sleeve length, in||5.04||5.28||5.51||5.75||5.98|